Thursday, December 27, 2012

VERY URGENT NEED

Remember my whole rant from last night about taking care of the orphan and the "least of these"?????   Now you have a chance! 

This family is adopting this little boy from a country that is changing its' adoption laws as I type!!!.  His adoption is taking only 4 months INSTEAD of the regular 12-18 months so they really don't have much time to raise the money.  His country may soon be shutting down adoptions.  This is this little guy's ONLY chance for a family and the medical help he needs to live a healthy long life!  Otherwise he will die.....no sugar coating it, HE. WILL. DIE.  alone and helpless with his brain  crushed from the pressure of his skull!

They need $20,000  I know that God can bring that ransom in for this little guy.  Taking care of orphans is the very heart of God.   Last December 31st, over $10,000 came in that day for our girls' adoption.  It can happen.  We are going to give (we were able to order bank cards and they are waiting for us at home!  woohoo!!!  Now I will have my debit card back!)   and I ask you to give too!

http://followingwheregodleadsus.blogspot.com/  is their blog site and they have a chip in on the right side so you can give that way easily.


\You can also give through Reece's Rainbow  http://reecesrainbow.org/46472/sponsorwade

I do not know this family personally but we have mutual friends.  They have gone through the whole clearance process and are working with an adoption agency.   Please help this little boy get home!  Give him the chance of a family and medical help!  This is a very serious situation!!!!  Thank you!

 





9 comments:

  1. How can we help? I went to her blog, and I didn't see anything for a chip-in page or an email. I can chip-in. Will they be affected by Russia's ban on adoption? I pray that little boy can make it here with his family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://reecesrainbow.org/46472/sponsorwade

      might be the easiest way to give to them. there is a small icon on her blog on the right hand side but it's easiest to give through Reese's Rainbow.

      I PRAY that they will be able to complete the adoption. He will DIE without surgery!!!! The family is there with him right now....and theyve passed court I believe so now it's just the after court wait!!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you!!!! Every bit helps!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I've followed your blog for a while now and always look forward to your daily updates! I've learned alot from you! I donated today as well! Thanks for making us aware of this need! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've followed your blog for awhile now and always look forward to your daily updates! I've learned a lot from you! I donated to this family today! Thanks for making us aware of this need! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've followed your blog for awhile now and always look forward to your daily updates! I've learned a lot from you! I donated to this family today! Thanks for making us aware of this need! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I've followed your blog for awhile now and look forward to your daily updates! I've learned a lot from you! I donated to this family today! Thanks for sharing this need with us! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've followed your blog for for awhile now and always look forward to reading your daily updates! I've learned a lot from you! Thanks for sharing this need with us! I donated today! God bless!

    ReplyDelete