Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Zone Health~ Fish Oil

http://www.zonehealth.com/theclantonfamily

If you are interested in buying the fish oil we use on our children, here is the web site.  Jon & I also use it.  There are many other products that you might be interested in if you are interested in improving your health and losing weight.  Dr Barry Sears is a researcher and a leader in this field.  He is well known and respected!   He is a well known writer also. I've read his books and they make so much common sense about how inflammation attacks the body in many ways.  There is so much research on inflammation ( which can cause all kinds of diseases from heart disease, to cancer, diabetes etc)   After reading about this, it made me want to take care of myself more.  I'm not one who gets too into things and I'm certainly not a health nut!  But this made sense to me and saw how inflammation can hurt my body.  I need to be as healthy as possible!

I hope to be able to have this on the side of my blog before long but have had some difficulties in putting it on.   Our family will get 10% of each order that is made off our link.  So if you are interested and I have had so many people ask me about this.....  please feel free to check this out!

1 comment: