Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 70 Fish OIl study

We decided to stay overnight at home so we have been working on projects this afternoon.  Most have annoyed me!  I went to two different pharmacies to get Selah's meds ( to have them once she is home ) and just got the total runaround....So still don't have them in place.  I have a million little crappy "projects:" that only I can do like fax insurance/prescription cards...etc....so annoying.  I feel like I"m getting NOTHING done!  I need to make a list and just go down it.  That is the only thing that works for me.

Selah has done fine, no more elevated heart rates.  No issues...it's just hard for me to be away from her.  I feel torn in a million directions, being so far from home, there are so many things that need to be taken care of here when I am home!  Probably tomorrow they will up her dose on Ritalin and see how she does.  We hope to be up and rolling early!  We will be up...rolling is a bit hard with all the kids!

Had a good service today.  Our music minister sang a grouping of some of the old "Sunday night revival songs"  One was a childhood favorite "Getting Ready to Leave this World"  and there were a few more ALL I knew but now can't remember them LOL  I have no brains or memory left...that is why I make lists!  Every Sunday I say I"m not going to church so I can get things done before we leave since we're just home Saturday night and Sunday morning but every week I go....and am glad to go....

PLEASE keep praying for Selah, pray this med will work on her.  Pray the Fish OIl will continue to work on her but more than anything pray that God will have mercy and touch our daughter and heal her. 

1 comment:

  1. Praying mightily and sending much love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete