Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 90 fish Oil Study

Another good day for Selah!  Her tone is GREAT, her arms and hands relaxed and her knees too.  It was a bit chilly but warmed up so she could go out this afternoon..  We have another great nurse who is so interested in her.  It's not been so hard to have nurses in our home.  They have all been so professional and I think we were used to having Sam's teachers come in almost daily for the past few years.  We've had two men nurses and honestly we really like both of them.  That made me uncomfortable until I met them and they've been great. 

The boys and I worked outside today and cleaned the kids play ground and the boys weeded the garden.  Jon got alot of his things doe too.  Things are slowly getting back to "normal"

I actually cooked a real supper tonight, first time in 6 months, Shrimp Jambalaya, yum!  Steve was happy, that is his favorite supper.

Selah has been a big sleepy today.  We are considering taking her to church tomorrow.  Our nurse is in the order of the St Francis Monks and he is all ready to go to a "hand clapping" church:)   We'll see...I'm not sure if I'm ready to do that yet.

So tonight is just a quick update, maybe we'll take some good pictures tomorrow.  Thank you all for your prayers and please keep them coming!!!!  She is doing great but still has a long way to go!

8 comments:

  1. I am praying for everyone. It IS great to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your nurse enjoys church if you go! LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of love and prayers for all. I'm hoping that maybe we can talk soon, but am trying to give you time to settle in first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I'm thinking about your monk/nurse attending a hand-clapping church! :-) Makes me smile.

    Thankful it was another good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you, that you are home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home is good...glad to see and read about it. You're not alone, hang in!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am keeping you in my prayers everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't be afraid to take the Monk guy to church if he wants to go and see...Maybe the Lord has something for him to see and hear while there...What a blessing for him and for you guys....Always be available for what the Lord has for you.
    Great posts on Selah and her progress....God is Faithful.
    Love from NC

    ReplyDelete