Sunday, February 10, 2013

Please pray for Selah she is very sick!

Selah is very sick ~ had to call the ambulance. She couldn't keep any of her meds down and then had dark gritty stuff coming out of her mouth maybe her trach too...her oxygen stats are down and her heart rate is high. Jon went with her to St Joe's in Tampa Please pray!!! As they left they asked about a DNR order!!!! scared the crap out of me!

Please pray for her, I think it is either a bug or there is an issue with the gtube.  When it was replaced with the other tubing, the doctor put it in deep.  When we saw gastro on Friday that doctor pulled some of it out.  Every doctor it seems tries to cut down the last one and say how that one did someonthing wrong...who knows.   Since then we've had issues with a bit of a spit up and today it has progressively gotten worse. 
I'm scared and angry that someone messed up something in her gtube.....

The EMTs were ones who had come on time for Sam and on the way out of town, they picked up a guy from our church who is an EMT.  That was reassuring!!!

20 comments:

  1. Jesus be with Selah. Heal her body and fix whatever is causing this illness. We believe you are the same yesterday, today and forever and your word never changes. Give this Momma and Daddy peace. Thank you in advance for your healing touch and peace that passes all understanding. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This family could give you some good advise if wanted. They are warriors for their child and have gone to bat with Dr.s, insurance, etc. to get the best care for their son. Just thought I would share. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/thomasjosephstanton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying, Yvonne. Praying for beautiful Selah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way from Colorado. There is a lot of stomach virus' going around right now, so hopefully it is that and not the gtube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there any update on how Selah has done this evening? I so don't like hearing she is sick. Continuing to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please post as soon as you hear from Jon. In the meantime, I'll pray for Selah and you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thats really scary.

    God,

    Be with this beautiful family tonight. Help them to get everything sorted out. grant peace and comfort to Yvonne and Jon. Help Selah's body to fight off the infection or whatever is wrong.
    amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw this, and have started praying mightily and non-stop. Please let us know how she is doing when you can. Much love and many prayers to all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pressed "dislike" because I don't like this news. I am praying for Selah and for you. Hopefully, you're right that it is just gtube related. I'll be looking for an update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just typing & telling you I care & I'm worried & praying but for some reason it disappeared. Uuggh but anyway God knows my prayers & I'm worried. I'll keep checking back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for you. Praying for healing for Selah, peace and comfort for you all and wisdom for everyone around her. "Found" you in Shoulder to shoulder. What a beautiful family you are. "JESUS I TRUST IN YOU"

    ReplyDelete