Thursday, December 12, 2013

Look who is lifing her head!

 
She did this all herself!  I saw her and took some pictures but didn't' have the memory card in.  I didn't know that so I eased her head back, thinking she wouldn't' put it up again.  Then as I realized that I couldn't' get the pictures she moved her head right back up! 




 
 
She also moved her head from side to side.

 
She does this sometimes at night but I don't know when I've seen her move as much as tonight.  The nice thing is her heart rate was low, so it wasn't' aggravated movement.   When she is stiff and upset, I don't really count that as movement, it's almost like a reflex type of movement.  But this was great!
 
Just had to share this with you all tonight!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Way to go, Selah!!! I am sitting here with tears of joy for her! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big smiles and lots of applause here! Go, Selah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Oh my gosh that is awesome. Praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Oh my gosh that is awesome. Praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such amazing news! So so happy for you, and her. Best wishes this Christmas,
    Shoshanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh mi goodness! This makes me SO SO happy! I am a physical therapist, and I KNOW how significant this is! I've been praying for Selah daily since the accident; thanks for the updates. I keep asking God for a miracle... HE IS ABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome!!!! We have seen Katya do so many things that her brain damage says "can't be done" . . . that I still have high hopes for Selah . . . my kids still ask how she is doing, so you are NOT forgotten! Hanging in with you for the ride!

    ReplyDelete