Monday, December 2, 2013

My CRAZY day

You would not believe my absolute crazy day......

I've been going strong it seems for days since vacations are not really vacations for a mommy!  Then we cleaned the church, then it was Sunday which is far from a day of rest in our home!  Then came Monday....

Got up, got the little ones ready....here comes the therapists....

9-10 am Sarah has PT
10-11 am Selah has PT
11:15- 12:15 Sam had Vision Therapy
12:15- 1:15 Sarah had VT BUT......
12:30-1:30 Sam had Occupational Therapy OT which today was working with him with feeding....so Sarah got mad that Sam was eating...
So 12:45 till 1:45 or so SARAH had OT and got to eat LOL
Then off to take Steve to Driver's Ed at 2:30 and pick up Shad at 2:30.....
drop off somethings for the church
Then like an idiot off to buy groceries at 2:45 with all three little ones.....Sarah peed while I stopped to check my blood pressure, all over the floor, through her diaper....YET my blood pressure was 101/68...I was making myself think of white beaches......
Then home to cook supper and oh yes, I did 5 loads of laundry! 

Oh and had a HUGE fight for Selah....

She gets a formula that is hard to find outside of the company that delivers it to us.  We have not been able to have this company get the order right since she was changed from Pedisure to this formula......I talked to someone the week BEFORE last and went through the whole order,  The lady assured me it was being sent out that day.....our nurse also called and was assured of the same thing.....it should have been here no later than last Wednesday as we have NO extra feeds....well it didn't come.  Thankfully our nurse had picked up 2.5 days of the formula from one of the doctor's offices for me.  Even still we ran out and her last full feed was on Friday night.  Saturday we had 2 servings of it, it comes in little boxes like juice boxes.  We had to add Pedilyle to the formula Saturday night and on Sunday night she only had Pedilyite.   THEN the boxes came today with the WRONG formula.....can you believe that???????

I had called the company first thing this morning and they started working on it.  Then after I got the shipment, the WRONG shipment, I got a call from a head manager.  I was so upset.  This is the third month this has happened.  It is unreal and probably unlawful.  It's like they want to stretch out her servings so she isn't given all she should be....  I firmly told them I expect a month's reserve of formula to be sent with this new shipment tomorrow.  Our doctor had even signed a order for that so we didn't have to worry if there was a storm and the company couldn't ship it (they are up north).  But the lady who helps me in this area actually brought over 3 serving boxes for Selah tonight even tho she is supposed to have 4 boxes a night.  I do appreciate that this lady drove over a hundred miles round trip to do that for us.  And I was not even here to thank her in person.  (see above reasons) 

It just seems there is always another battle to fight, nothing can ever go smoothly....and people wonder why I am hostile????????   LOL

My husband says the reason I have absurdly low blood pressure is because I GIVE high blood pressure to everyone I deal with LOL  You'd think as mad as I get, I'd have some high BP going on!  It is a great medical mystery to us LOL

So that was my day.....

Boy I LOVE my life but had I known how complicated my life was going to get, I sure would have enjoyed those SINGLE years a lot more and those married years before we had kids a lot more too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

So how was your day???

Oh yeah....and Shad is asking for a baby kitten for Christmas......  I may need an extra month of my happy pills on reserve.......



2 comments: