Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve!

This year FOUR of my kids have had surgery.....today Steve had his ingrown, infected toe worked on in the doc's office, so we were laughing about the fact that everyone but Sarah has had a surgical procedure this year!  Geez...... and people wonder why I'm crazy LOL  Steve can't jog for 2 weeks, he has become such an avid jogger that he is already complaining!

After his little surgical procedure, we drove and got Selah's TOBRAMYCIN (that is the correct way to spell it, sorry I've been spelling it wrong forever!)  Traffic was beyond crazy!  But she has her meds!  And she has already had a treatment, thank God. 

Tonight we are having some family over, so the food is in the crock pots (Crock pots are the greatest things!)

I have to say 2013 has been a rough year for us.  I won't be sorry to see it go BUT God has been faithful through all the hard times.  I've learned a lot about God this year.  We've seen some amazing things happen in our family and in our church.  I believe 2014 will be a better and hopefully easier year for us!  I really hope so!

The most important thing is although we don't know the future, and really have very little control over it, God will walk with us through each step if we will let Him.  He will be there in the good AND the hard times!  I'm so thankful that even tho we don't really know what's going to happen next year, there are so many unknowns in our lives BUT God is the One we can hold to, that truth gives me a deep peace!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!
I hope and pray that each of you will have a great 2014!  Stay safe tonight!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AS WELL!!! You will continue to be in my daily prayers as you navigate 2014 with God at the helm!! Still praying for and believing in Selah's miracle!

    ReplyDelete