Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Exciting Day


Exciting day for me, I got to go to lunch with one of my BFFs:)   AND then after I picked up Shad I went to the library!  WOOHOO!  I LOVE libraries and I love books.  We then had to go get cat & dog food at Walmart (boo)  So a big exciting day for me.  It's funny, my life just isn't as interesting when the kids aren't involved!


This morning our outside thermometer  read only 28 degrees....it was cold!  I took a picture but I guess it was too cold to load it on the blog, it won't load up LOL   But it is cold for Florida....however it won't last, by the weekend it's back to the high 70's:) 


Well we found season three of "Hogan Hero's" and we are enjoying watching this old favorite of ours.  Over the years, we've collected a lot of old tv series and movies.  We have the complete collection  of Andy Griffin, Gomer Pyle, Gilligan's Island, Brady Bunch, the Lucy Show,  Waltons, Commish (from the 80s) just to name a few.  They just do NOT make tv shows like they used to.  Recently we watched the Lucy show (the one with just her and the teenaged kids-it didn't like the older "I love Lucy")  they were funny, all the actors/actresses had talent, not just in carrying off good lines, but they could sing & dance and everything was funny without being dirty at all.  Now there are some good tv shows but even the best ones (talent wise like the Office) has to be filled with sexual jokes.  I don't get it at all, why does anyone feel they have to do that.  things can be so funny without that! 

Well everyone stay safe & warm!   Please keep Selah in your prayers.  Today I had just been praying in my head and then checked my email and there was an email from a reader who shared a beautiful dream of Selah being healed.  This is the email...

On Friday night 1/3/14 I had a joyful dream, Selah had been healed. I came to visit you and your family can’t really recall the places we went. All of the children were there Selah was WALKING, RUNNING,SMILING INTERACTING with everyone. She didn’t talk and she still had the trachea. She expressed herself with noise. I could not believe I had this dream and I was in AWE the next morning as I sat and thought wow I got to meet her. I couldn’t wait to share with you. I can tell you everyone was happy.  Also your hair was a little lighter maybe some blonde through the red!! I read daily so I’m still in touch!! Take Care.

Isn't that a wonderful dream???   It just amazed me that I had JUST been praying for Selah's healing and got this sweet message.  I don't know what all it means but we'll never stop praying and we'll never stop looking into medical things for her!  thanks for all your prayers for her! 
 









2 comments:

  1. All those show titles made me smile! :) 'After school' memories for me LOL

    ReplyDelete