Saturday, March 29, 2014

5 inches of rain!

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/selah-clanton-zephyrhills-fl/ the answer is true!  Thank for your vote!


Rainy weekend here.  We got 1.75 inches of rain last night and 3.5 inches today, over 5 inches in an 18 hour period.  I love it and so does my garden!  We are going to start harvesting some thing today:)  I'm cutting some lettuce for the nurse and some collards for us.    I love rain, it just refreshes me.  I think rainy days are cozy not depressing at all.  We seem to get a lot of rain which is fine with me
When we first moved here, we were in a drought and our old well was bringing out dirt when we turned on the facets.  We had a new well put in, a much deeper one and the rains came:)  It's interesting to live with well water, we had to have a system put in to purify the water.  The water was fine just too much iron. 

The boys and I saw The new Muppets movie last night, it was cute.  Muppet movies are some of my favorite movies, Kermit & Miss Piggy are my favs  We were the ONLY ones in the late showing for the Muppets, guess it was not the cool movie to see.  I want to see the movie "God's not Dead" but it is not showing in our small town.  We may go and see it next week.    Honestly I like very lite movies, that are funny.  I have more than enough drama in my own life to go and pay money to see make believe drama! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment