Thursday, March 13, 2014

Funny pictures....


Please take the time to go and vote!  We are only 29 votes from 500!  You can get TWO votes today by answering the question right.  MAY IS Mobility Month.....


http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/selah-clanton-zephyrhills-fl/


Here are some pictures of me and Brownie today.  I took her to the dog groomer, she is all shaved and clean.  Someone put Brownie in our fence years ago.  We estimate she is about 13 or 14 years old.  We've enjoyed her from the first day and have felt blessed to have a dog like her.   Some mornings when I go out, she is slow to wake up and it scares me.  I love this old girl
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
And here I am in a real throwback Thursday picture....
1988 to be exact...
My college roommate's wedding
Not sure if I'll EVER forgive her for allowing me to wear a "mullet" so happily.....
 
 

 
LOL she is really a BFF and the great thing is they are moving to our area soon!!!!!  WOOHOO Let the good times ROLL!   My life will never be the same!
 
 
This is a short blog, got babies to get to bed longer one coming.....
 
Please vote!!!!
 
 
this is too funny....that is me, MISSING the bouquet....BUT not for lack of trying.  Look at all the other girls, just being sweet & pretty....I've got my shoes off and I'm going for it!!!!  LOL I got married 1 year and 2 months later LOL
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 

 

 

1 comment: