Monday, March 17, 2014

Rainy Monday......

Ah......a nice rainy day, my garden is growing. Usually on Mondays I really try and get a lot of stuff done but Sarah wanted mommy to hold her and mommy loves to hold her:)  Then went over piano lessons with Shad and taught it to Steve since he is starting classes tomorrow too.  Then I had to play for awhile LOL, it's been awhile since I've played, managed to butcher a few hymns.  I did get about 5 loads of laundry done and supper is cooking (chicken parm, shells, garlic bread and salad)  And I managed to get a few appointments scheduled.  I have a date for the biopsy on my thyroid, that is something to look forward to isn't it? 

So I've checked on our contest, we are at 1,369 votes.  Please vote today... the extra vote  answer is 20 hours is how many hours a week a caregiver gives care....20
http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/selah-clanton-zephyrhills-fl/
thank you all for your votes and sharing it. PLEASE keep sharing as we'd love to win a van for Selah

Speaking of Selah, she has just been a little different the last few days, her oxygen levels have been a little low (but not bad) and her heart rate a little high.  We really think it is because she is coming off all the BP meds (her BP has been perfect-but the meds were also given to help her heart rate)  I always feel a little unsettled if everything is not perfect with Selah but we think she is ok. 

So we are not surprised at the vote in Ukraine.  But we are concerned that Crimea is not where Putin will stop....  please keep praying for Ukraine. 

Life is so uncertain.....

1 comment:

  1. Ithink you are right on with putin not wanting to stop anywhere .....probably all part of the end time plan to be put in place....I still would watch what is going in Israel and how the world sees Israel...She is the apple of HIS eye and Jerusalem is the center....End time stuff is certainly exciting....
    I will pray for your dr. visit and for Selah....For that matter, all your family....and for Ukraine....
    Love from NC

    ReplyDelete