Sunday, March 30, 2014

Voting


http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/selah-clanton-zephyrhills-fl/
the answer is Threshold sensor mats

Hey I've had some questions about the voting.  Seems if you try and vote through your email address, and ask for a password, quite a few aren't getting the password.  That happened to me also!  I never got a password for my email account although I asked several times.   Others are having no issues with it.  I sign in through FB and haven't had an issue with that at all.  Thanks for all your trying and voting!  I really appreciate you taking the time to do it!

Hope you all had a great weekend.  It's now Sunday night, I'm at the church, the Spanish church is going strong, it's been a good weekend. My favorite part is after church on Sundays, going out to eat with my friends and then hanging out for awhile.  Sometimes you just need each other to prepare for the start of the new week!  This is going to be another crazy week for us as always!

Just heard a young man who grew up in the same church I did, died last night.  He was younger than me, I can remember when he was born.  His parents taught my Sunday School class.  I can remember when his mom was pregnant with him and when he was a little guy.  Of course I can't imagine him as a grown up, in my mind he is just a little boy still.  Surely, his parents are remembering him as their little boy, my heart just goes out to them.   Please say a prayer for this family, their grief must be overwhelming!

Hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment