Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger!  It's been hard for me to focus lately, so let me get caught up!


First Sonya!  We are still at $662, my goal is $1000 for her operation.  Go and read about her at
http://www.gofundme.com/78kap0   you can give through the site or through our church
Grace Church
7060 Berry Road
Zephyrhills Fl
33540
mark it: Sonya's surgery!

Don't forget to vote for Selah!  We are at 9570 votes!  We still have the rest of this month!   You can vote once every day from any country!  You can also try for the extra vote daily  Today's answer is FALSE- it's actually one in every 5 elderly people have mobility issues. 



We've been busy this week.  Today I took Selah to an appointment with Neurology. Doctor is convinced she is having seizures. He had her have an EEG in the office. It showed there are times when she has a lower brain wave than others which could mean she had a small seizure, and her mind is responding to it. I'm NOT convinced at all. She will have an MRI and we will see if there is any brain loss since the last one. If there is, that could be proof she is having seizures. He did put her on a low dose anti seizure med that also makes her not as stiff so I agreed on that for 6 weeks to see if we see any difference.

Sarah continues to have POOP, lots of it.  she is scheduled to have an xray this week to see if the blockage is gone.

Sam continues to be bad:)  He gets everything down and makes a mess and is so cute I can hardly stand it!

Shad has Easter break this week!  WOOHOO  love having Shad-Man home!

Steve is studying for the ACT test (college entrance exam)  He has a lot of good things going on right now and is HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY:)

That's our quick update.  Sorry the pictures are "wooky"  I LOVE that word LOL  I'm going to the library one day and see if I'm at a regular Wifi place , maybe I can fix them.  We live in the county on satellite....

Update on Katie who tried to commit suicide....she is doing better finally.  She is able to squeeze hands in response to questions!  she swallowed today.  Please keep praying for this precious young lady! 

Also Luke who had a car accident is also doing better.  Please keep praying for him

Both of these young people come from homes where their parents are in the ministry.  Their parents have been so faithful to God over the years. 

Hope you all are having a great week.  I really want to get back to blogging, real blogging but I'm feeling overwhelmed with my life once again.  I've got like all kinds of paperwork to do yet again and that just stops me in my tracks completely.  Hate this feeling.  So I'm not feeling too creative right now! 

2 comments: