Friday, April 25, 2014

Finally Friday

Today we got a check in for $200, so we are at  $862!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my goal is $1000 for her operation.  Go and read about her at
http://www.gofundme.com/78kap0   you can give through the site or through our church
Grace Church
7060 Berry Road
Zephyrhills Fl
33540
mark it: Sonya's surgery!

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/selah-clanton-zephyrhills-fl/todays' answer is rear and side entry....  we are close to 10,000....please vote and help us hit the 10,000 mark!


Today one of my best friends, Kandi who is also a photographer- spent hours of her last day of Easter break taking family and Steve's graduation pictures.  They are just amazing!  There is one of me and Sarah that almost makes me cry:)  She took over 1000 pictures and most of them are just great!!!!   I can't wait to get them and start putting them up-promise not all of them LOL

We did family pictures here at home, then she did some of Steve at the train station and at Hillsborough River State Park.  They are just amazing pictures!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This morning I was reminiscing with Shad about how my Aunts & granny used to cook...my grandmother would have LOVED to have cooked for my kids-ALL of them love to eat! Even Sarah with her puréed food-she's the first one to the table LOL. I didn't want to eat when I was a kid cause i wanted to play then as a teen I was afraid of gaining weight I never appreciated their cooking. My kids do NOT have that problem!!!!! 

Yesterday I cooked a small breakfast, then a LARGE Brunch and as soon as the kitchen was cleaned up, one of my kids was asking me what was for supper....  I said why can't the kids be like pythons or gators who only eat once a week!   I swear all they think about is FOOD!  FOOD!  FOOD!

This week I spent a lot of time working on various kinds of paperwork.  UGH hate paperwork and still have so much more to do.  I really need a secretary. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Update on Katie....she is responding!!!!!!!  Please keep praying for her!












No comments:

Post a Comment