Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Prayer Requests

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/selah-clanton-zephyrhills-fl/
today's answer is turn and twist

We had $88 to come in yesterday all the way from Washington State!!  Thank you, we are now up to $343for Sonya's surgery!!!!!   I KNOW we will reach the $600 goal!  If you want to give directly through her site go to.....  http://www.gofundme.com/78kap0   to give on her site or through the church at
Grace Church
7060 Berry Road
Zephyrhills Fl 33540



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a very special prayer request......
An "internet" friend of mine's son had a terrible car accident and is in a coma.  My friend works in a county that is hostile to Christians.  They take care of orphans and help spread the love of Christ.  The parents are now at their son's bedside, will you please pray that God will have mercy on this young man (he is a believer) and heal him, bring him out of the coma with no lasting effects of it!  

My heart is heavy for many needs, some that can't be shared on here, it seems so many people are going through hard times right now!

Ukraine remains  in the news.....  There is violence in  Donetsk (Sarah's hometown) and in Makiyivka (Selah's home town) Can you imagine if this was 2 years ago (we were in Ukraine doing their adoption)! I'm so sad and heartsick.....it's surreal to see the places you've been, where your children were born, to be in the headlines like this.

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/armed-pro-russian-separatists-lay-siege-to-donetsk-oblast-as-ukrainian-government-struggles-to-combat-343288.html


Please pray for Ukraine....I feel the whole world is at risk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow all three of the little ones have to have blood draws for various tests....NOT looking forward to that at all!  I hope I don't get crazy on anyone.  I only give them one chance to get it!


I keep saying I'm going to really blog but I've been so busy lately.  My goal is to spend most of my time with the family at night and cook dinner nightly.  If I don't blog early, I just can't get to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment