Thursday, April 10, 2014

Voting Promblems

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/selah-clanton-zephyrhills-fl/

the answer today is TRUE

If you are having problems or have had problems voting can you please email
Cheryl@evoked.com  OR you can call her at 407-302-4416    I called the van company this morning and almost felt like they thought I was lying about people having issues voting.  They then directed me to this company that is running the contest.  I think they need to hear of all the problems you all have had in this voting process.  Thank you for taking the extra time to contact them on our behalf!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Let's keep giving to Sonya!   http://www.gofundme.com/78kap0   to give on her site or through the church at
Grace Church
7060 Berry Road
Zephyrhills Fl 33540
If you haven't taken the time to read their story, please do.  I just love this sweet family!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week has been a play week for me!  We've got to spend lots of time with various friends which has been great.  Of course I'm feeling overwhelmed today, with lots of things coming up, paperwork to do, laundry, it's a never ending cycle!  How did I forget to take pictures yesterday??????   We spent the day with my college roommate and her daughter. The family is moving down, and we met up at their new home.  Then we all went out to eat with some friends.  I could slap myself for forgetting pictures LOL!

Selah has been ok, but has had some awful cold sores. She gets those every now and then.  Although she is back on her med to regulate her heart rate, she has times that her heart rate goes up more than we'd like.  But everything else is fine with her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if I posted but my thyroid biopsy was cancelled due to their machines having issues.....  I really took that as a sign and rescheduled myself at a hospital.  So the biopsy is scheduled for next Friday and I'm just a bit freaked out now.....

Just got a lot of stuff going on in my life.  Lot of deadlines for various things, trying to make decisions for some future things....feeling overwhelmed and "in over my head"   Next fall will be a big change for us with Steve in college, trying to figure out some logistics.... Nothing working out like I'd like it to work out. 

So Life goes on......


No comments:

Post a Comment