Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pool Party



                                       JUMP!
   




 
 
Sarah loves the pool

 
 
Shad and the lizard

 
 
For all you Shad fans....
this is how you know the day was fun LOL!



we went over to my close friend's house to eat pizza & swim.  The kids had a blast.  Jon kept Sam since Sam can't go into pools with his implant but Sarah loved the pool.  Steve kept her in for about 30 minutes and she was thrilled.  Plus we had ice cream and that makes her really happy!


The voting for the van is over.....we had 11,736!   That is a lot of love for our family!  Thank you!
the winners will be contacted May 30th.  I was actually going to look on the site to see if we are in the top level with the votes but I don't see how to access anyone else page.  Oh well, we will find out soon!

Speaking of finding our soon, we will find out next week if we are selected for Habitat for Humanity's home project.   Lots of things to look forward to!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. If you click on "local heroes" at the top of the page and then scroll down hyou can read about the other candidates. There are almost 200 pages of them. Most have under 20 votes. All are deserving! Selah seems to have the most votes. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool!
      I know every story is so deserving and needy that I would NOT look because I did not want to think I was competing against anyone! That just seemed so wrong! I tried to do that and look now that the contest is over and it won't go anywhere, maybe that is good. I still wouldnt' want to feel like I was "beating out someone else" if we are one of the winners. But I know we couldn't have gotten so many votes without everyone's help!

      Delete