Saturday, May 3, 2014

Rainy Night Fun

 
 
 
There are the links to baby Yuri
let's help his parents get him home!!!!!!
 
 
 
Some pictures of my garden at night
 
 
 
 
the Sunflowers are really growing
 

 



 
I have several solar lights throughout the garden.  I love looking at them at night.
 
 
So last night, the internet was out, the tv was working sporadically (with all the storms)
Shad played Circus Boy!

 
 
 

 
I can NEVER imagine doing this!

 
Or this!

 
 
How does he do this??
 

 
I can NOT believe anyone can move like this!
 
 

 
I told him to practice every day so he can stay this flexible.  I've never been that flexible !

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
Sam and Steve sat and read......

 



Jon went and got us doughnuts last night.....YUM!  2 doughnuts were my supper along with a big glass of OJ:)   Pretty unhealthy for me!  Don't worry I made meatloaf (with ground chicken), mashed potatoes, mac& cheese and baked beans for the family.  I just wanted something sweet!  It rarely happens but when it does, I just go with it!  LOL

Hope you all have a great and safe weekend!  Don't quite know what we are doing today since it is raining and thundering.  My husband wants to go for a walk in the woods but....not sure about that!

SUNDAY we are having Justin Fennel, a Christian comedian/story teller at our church!  So if you are in the area come and visit us
Grace Church
7060 Berry Road
Zephyrhills, Fl
33540

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/selah-clanton-zephyrhills-fl/
PUSH/ROCK is the answer....I got it wrong!

4 comments:

  1. Looking at Shad just about put me in traction!!! LOL!!! That's AMAZING flexibility!!!! I love the pics of little Sam and his big bro, Steve, sitting in the chair together! Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne,
    You have some plants that grow on against the side of your house. Last year when they were fully grown you took a picture of them. They were HUGE things. Can you take pictures of them as they grow? I am fascinated by them. They look like jungle plants because they are so big.
    Thanks! Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are called Elephant Ears. LOVE them! They are huge, normally we get a deep frost and it kills it back but our winter was rather mild so we didn't have to cut them all back, they are almost to the roof already and it is just May! I don't know how tall they will get this year but I'll post. I love those plants!

      Delete
  3. That Shad is an adorable, flexible little man! I hope he keeps it up and doesn't lose that as he ages. That's definitely a cool party trick :)

    ReplyDelete