Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pampered Chef Party!

So I'm doing on on-line Pampered Chef party.  Pampered Chef is a company that makes kitchen products, it is sold by people having parties in their homes.  I've never been one to buy things at those type of parties (or go to them if I could help it LOL) but I absolutely LOVE Pampered Chef stuff.  I have 4 cooking stones that I use every single day, they are different sizes from small to large, rectangular to round.  They are great, cooks things crispy on them and last forever. Two of the stones are older than Sam:) 

Pampered Chef has products other than stones and all of them are things you will use year after year.  One of my friends, Brook, works for them.  A couple of years ago I was trying to find someone who still sold PC and asked on FB and found that she does.  We did an online party a few years ago and now are doing another one. 


Yvonne is hosting an ONLINE Pampered Chef Show, so you don't have to actually GO to a party! It's all done online. :)

All orders can be placed online and shipped to Yvonne or directly to you! The website is SAFE and SECURE and your card will not be charged until we finalize the show and submit all orders together on A...
ugust 8th.

Here is how to order:
1-Visit
www.pamperedchef.biz/brookeandjosiah
2-Click Shop Online and enter YVONNE CLANTON as your host
3-Shop away!
Don't forget those upcoming birthdays, bridal showers, anniversaries, housewarming parties, kids off to college, etc! There is something for everyone in every price range and within your budget!

Spend $60 or more and get a Bar Board or Small Flexible Cutting Mats for FREE!

Need help with recipes? Contact Brooke at
 
 
https://www.facebook.com/events/1456835614569841/1456869334566469/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity     this is the FB page which is public.  You can ask questions on here.


So if you like the products and would like to order something please feel free to.  When people order using my code, I get points towards stuff.   I want to get this
 
this will help me eat some of the veggies I don't like as much.  If I can get them cut thin enough, then I can eat them:)   I love cucumber but it has to be thin.  With this, it will be thin! And then maybe I'll be thin LOL!
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This morning I sent in  $400 to Little Flowers Project
http://www.gofundme.com/aahhy4
I was able to write on their wall and give the credit to the readers of my blog and our church folks.  Thank you for giving to this wonderful project that saves children's lives every day!!!!  You can also give directly to them without going through me by clicking on the tab above.  Please consider giving, even a small gift is so helpful!

________________________________________________________________________________


It is SO hot in Florida right now, the heat index is up in the 100's!  Yesterday's walk almost wiped me out so I got there this morning at 6:45 am before the sun came up and was able to easily get my two miles in before the sun hit me.  It's still was in the 80's and humid but I'm used to Florida weather.   My goal is to go early, before the sun in up to walk until it gets a little cooler, like November LOL!

Hope you are having a great week!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for having an online show! I don't usually go to parties either : ) However, I've been wanting to order a couple of things, and this was a perfect opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad. I really like and use in everday life the pampered chef stuff so I feel like I get my money worth! I think the big stone I bought when I was pregnant with Sam was about $40 but I've used it just about daily for 10 years LOL! I am pretty sure I got my money out of that deal!!

      Delete