Sunday, August 31, 2014

Don't Forget!

Great news!  $585 has come in for the WELL Challenge!  I'm trusting that the remaining $1415 will come in this next week!  I want to see $2000 raised so the orphanage can have a well!  A reminder you can give by sending a check to
Grace Church'
7060 Berry Road
Zephyrhills Fl 33540
mark it Orphan Fund
 
or directly to L2O
 http://life2orphans.net/make-a-monetary-donation.html please write in Druzhkovka (Druz fund)just let me know so I can know when we reach our goal!  Please mark that you'd like for it to go to the WELL project!
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Busy Sunday as always.  Sundays are NOT days of rest for a pastor's family!  But I'm glad that tomorrow is a holiday and everyone is off so we can relax together.
 
Hope you've had a good weekend and a restful day tomorrow for my US friends!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Donated $125.00 to the Druzhkovka Well Project through PayPal to Life2Orphans. I love reading your blog. Hope all the needed funds are collected soon.

    Lisa (grandmother in Texas)

    ReplyDelete