Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lunch pictures

Pictures from lunch today.  The expression on Sarah is so funny, it's like hurry up and take the picture then feed me!  She is wearing her Easter Dress 2013.  My friend had taken out the darts in it so she could wear it this year since it's so cute.  This morning as I was dressing her, I said she wouldn't be able to wear it again.  Sure enough there is a rip on the left side!  I LOVE that she is so chubby she is busting out of her clothes!!!!!  I admit Sarah and Selah have lots of clothes.....   but there are some outfits I just love and this is one of them.  But I guess I'll just have to love the pictures now!  BTW, she ate 2 full cups of soup and a bowl of ice cream for lunch! 


 
 
Sam LOVES corn! 

 
So we let him do it himself......
 

 

 
 
he was all about the corn!

 
 
 
Shad loves ribs.  He is so southern! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Selah and her nurse had almost matching outfits in church.  I hate that I didn't get a picture of them.  They looked so cute in black and white!
 
Well tomorrow is the BIG Day for Steve, his first day of college.  Shad starts back to school too.  We are still working on our week's schedule trying to figure out everyone's schedules.  We have some doctor's appointments for the week too. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Wanted to remind you all of our Orphan Ministry that we are helping to support
So far $600 has come in for this ministry that I have  sent directly to them.  I'm hoping some have given directly to the charity itself. 
 
This link tells you the ways you can give to the Little Flower Project
 
 
This is a link to give to specific children's surgeries...
 
 
AND here is the GoFundMe  page
 
 
Please give to this very worthy charity!
 
 
Hope you all have a great week!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment