Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gifts

Wow!  I got a beautiful message today from Lisa in Texas, who sent in $125 directly to Life 2 Orphans!  And I got TWO cards today!  One from Sherri in Florida for $20 and one from Nancy in Rochester ( the sweetest town) for $25!   So thus far we have raised $755!  We only have $1245 to go to have the $2000 for the well for the Druz Orphanage!!!!

You can give by sending a check to
Grace Church'
7060 Berry Road
Zephyrhills Fl 33540
mark it Orphan Fund
 
or directly to L2O
 http://life2orphans.net/make-a-monetary-donation.html please write in Druzhkovka (Druz WELL  fund)just let me know so I can know when we reach our goal!  Please mark that you'd like for it to go to the WELL project!
 
 
 
 
I'm so happy to be helping out by raising money for this great cause.  I guess I should rename it the Clean Water Bucket Challenge.....
 
Thank you for all your giving! 
 
I think of how life is and how God orders our steps.  Had we not said YES to God when He brought Sarah across our paths, then we would have missed out on Selah and all the wonderful people we met in Ukraine.  Obviously we never knew what was ahead for Ukraine, but God knit us together with others and now we can help those ones while they are going through hard times.  We are so glad to be able to do something for the people we care about in Ukraine.  The orphans have our hearts.  I can not think too deeply about the dangers facing these children that we know and care for or I find I can not hardly stand it.  All we can do is pray and do what we can from afar. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Today was a better day for me.  Grief is like a riptide.  Riptides happen in Florida all the time and we're taught to not fight it, go along with it and evidently you can get pass it and make it to shore.   The waves of grief do pass, and get smaller so they are bearable, thank God.  Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.
 
===========================================================
 
Do any of you have any contacts that could help out a little girl in the Philippines?   She is 5 years old and has Ewings Sarcoma.  It is in her arm and she is in much pain.  I'm in a group trying to get her medical help.  Do you have any contacts in the US that could operate and give her cancer treatment?????  Or do you have any contacts that could help her get to the US?  she has a family, she is not an orphan but a ministry called Maya's Hope is the ones who found out about her desperate situation.  Please contact me if you can help in any way! 
 
 
Hope you are having a good week.  We are back to school/work/walking.....I like a schedule, I find we all function so much better with one:)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment