Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Late Thanksgiving

Hope all of you have had a great Thanksgiving season.  We've had some great family time these last few days and are grateful for times like this, to focus on our relationships.  I have barely looked at the computer in the last few days:)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm so sorry my blog is all freaking out with the pictures-  That was basically a recap of our day backwards!  I can't see the pictures as I write the blog.
 
We only had my brother in law and his family over for Thanksgiving, the smallest group and the BIGGEST turkey- all 24 pounds.  We ate, went out to the house and then ate some more.  Jon and his brother Jim went and spent some time with their dad.  I stayed home with Selah as we had a few hours with no nurse. 
 
We did NOT do Black Friday or Thursday either but I did let Steve talk me into going to Walmart  later on Friday afternoon.  Thankfully there was hardly anyone there and we did find some DVDs for $2 and some PJ sets for all the little ones for only $4. 
 
Today Jon and I went on a hike in the woods, it was very pretty and peaceful except for all the sky divers parachuting from our local airport.  When they jump, you can hear it and when there are 10 jumping at a time, it sounded almost like gun fire.  Today was a beautiful day for jumping out of perfectly good planes if that what you wanted to do!  LOL  Not a cloud was in the sky and the temp was in the 70's.  But I'd rather be walking on the ground than speeding towards it from the air! 
 
Again I hope you all are having a great relaxing holiday season.  I know I am so thankful for all God has given me.  We are blessed.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment