Monday, November 3, 2014

Party Pictures


What a BUSY weekend for our family!  A quick recap.....  Friday we were getting ready for Steve's party and Saturday we were too!  Saturday night was his party and then Sunday is always busy especially when you go with your son to Panera Breads to use their wifi to work on a big project for college!  I did some tutoring with him on his writing class too,and have to say I'm doing everything wrong on my  blog.  I was reminded of rules that I had forgotten for years LOL!

Here are some pictures from this past weekend.

 



The cake that every 19 year old dreams of......LOL
 




 
 
 
 
Look Steve is actually an angel with a halo!
Oh that is the computer dish!!  LOL
 
His friend Johnny is hard at work!






some of the guys
 


 
 
 
Some more friends




Nothing like a fire!
 
 
 

 
 
 
good old Uncle Jim made it!
 
 
As you can see, we had a good time even tho it was a bit chilly. 
 
Well I hope you all are having a great week.  I have so many blog posts rolling around in my mind right now just no time to blog.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment