Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The 21 day No Junk Food challenge!

 
 
So I saw this and put it on my wall....many of my friends want to do this.  We "voted" to begin it January 2nd so if you'd like to join us, we have an open group on FB
 
 
 
I'm determined to start the New Year off right.  I'm usually pretty good about exercising but my eating habits are not as good.  We all eat good IF we stay home....but my problem is eating out.  I've gotten better but it is always a challenge. 
 
We are 'rejoining" the Y.  I LOVE the classes but find it hard to always be able to go but I'm going to try harder.  Yoga is my favorite one and the outside pool aerobatics is great too. 
 
Anyhow this is my New Year's resolution. 
Another one is to read the Bible through this year with my kids
 
We are getting ready to celebrate New Years!  Having some friends over for New Year's Eve and some other ones for New Year's day.  Jon gets a 4 day weekend so we are happy.  The boys helped me to really clean the house today so they are on the "good" list for sure:) 

1 comment: