Wednesday, February 4, 2015

It's looking like a House!

 
WOW!  We hadn't been out to the house since last week.  Doesn't it look pretty?  All the windows and doors are in.  Most of the electric and some of the plumbing is done.  The guys were there working on the A/C.  Most of the siding is on too. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
We got to meet some of the sweet guys working on the A/C and a couple from Rochester came by to see the house too. 
 
This is really exciting.  I know I say that a lot but it has been cool to watch the house come together from the plans a friend drew up with me to the actual building!  Still doesn't seem quite real yet!  The move in date is hopefully next month! 
 
 
Tomorrow is all three little ones' IEP- that is the Individualized Educational Plan.....  always something to fight about.  Maybe not as much this year but I'm sure they will try and take some service away from them   I can usually count on the good old school board to try that. 
 
One time a very spiritual special needs mom said to me "Yvonne, you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar"  I said  " Actually you can catch more flies with a dead body but who wants flies?  LOL  I don't have much time to give honey to anyone but my honeys :)
 
 
 
Until tomorrow.....
 
 

3 comments:

  1. LOL! That is hilarious about the flies - and I don't even think it's really true anymore. Maybe when the world was a little nicer, people responded to kindness, but let them come to an IEP meeting and see what kindness brings you! :) You have to fight and scratch for every little thing from a school district. Good luck with yours! It's like going to war -

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! SO very excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh you new home looks so beautiful! Glad that programs are available for families that need the grand help.We tried for habitat for Humanity but no go got lol in our face basically....enjoy your beautiful new home.

    ReplyDelete