Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter! He is Risen!

I had such an anticipation about today's service.  The Resurrection just seems so alive and real to me this year.  This morning as I sat in a nearly full church (yes pastors and their wives love Easter LOL) and sang the songs that I sang as a child, those truths seemed timeless. 

"Up from the grave He arose
with a mighty triumph o're His foes
He arose the victor of a vast domain
and He lives forever with His saints to reign
He arose
He arose
Hallelujah  Christ Arose"

And

" He lives He lives
Christ Jesus lives today
He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way
He lives He lives
Salvation to impart
You ask me how I know He lives
He lives within my heart"

And even some new songs/hymns like

"Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all"

In my heart I know whatever is going on in this world, or in my personal life is just temporary.  Just as certain as Jesus rose triumphantly some 2000 years ago, He is coming back.  He will rule this world one day in all of His glory.  No other religion has an empty tomb......or a risen Savior!


BlogSpot is having technical difficulties so I will have to do another blog to share some Easter pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment