Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Random Picture Tuesday

Is it only Tuesday?   I woke up this morning thinking it was Wednesday and had everything scheduled as if it were Wednesday THEN the Tuesday teachers came in!!!  LOL  Oh well it all worked out!

 
For the last few days, Sarah has decided to start exploring the house.  She's lived here for three years and now we're moving and she just decided to go down the hall.  She actually opened Selah's door last night.  I hope she will do ok when we move, but Sarah is NOT big on change!
 
 
 
Shad and the kittens.  They are so much fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
this a picture of our neighbor's wind chimes.....all from beer cans.  I don't think a pastor's wife could have THAT in her yard but I love the sound.  I could do it with Pepsi cans :)
 
 
 
 
me and my girl napping after lunch on Sunday!
 
 
 
Friday night our babysitter watched Sam and Sarah so we had some time with our older boys.  We went to one of our favorite restaurants Ling's where Shad ate oysters and frog legs! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed some random pictures!  And hope your week is going good!

No comments:

Post a Comment