Tuesday, August 4, 2015

No Ark Needed!

We had SUNSHINE today!!!!  The water has not receded in our yard much but it hasn't gotten worse.  Our road was worse today it seemed but at least there has been no new rain!!!  It was great to see the sun creeping through my window this morning.  I feel like we had a good practice run for any hurricanes or problems that could come up. 

Today we had a free day, I got to go out to breakfast with a friend.  Later Steve and Shad went to a movie and I got a little reading in.  Sarah will sit right with me as I read and she usually keeps one leg over mine so I can't get up :)  Sam took a nap- he's been off his schedule since we've moved and he is a child that needs a nap.

Tomorrow Shad leaves for Orlando and the National Fine Arts/General Council of the Assemblies of God.  He is representing the Clantons this year.  Even tho it was close to home, the move, along with Steve leaving for college and our looming September trip to NY- it was too much for us to go.  Of course seeing all the pictures, I do regret not seeing friends there but we just weren't up to it this year.   Shad's all excited.  We are hoping his percussion group will win :) 

Anyhow just wanted to let y'all know we are not needing an ark!







No comments:

Post a Comment