Monday, October 5, 2015

King's Garden Children's Home Philippines

King's Garden Children's Home Philippines  was founded in 1994 by a 76 year old widow.   The current director spoke at our church yesterday and I'm excited about partnering with them. 

Here is a short video clip that tells about their ministry.
https://vimeo.com/leecomm/review/131959876/29d9c748b7

They have a monthly operating budget of about $10,000 and which comes out to about $200 per child!  WOW! 

 
This is a list of their extra needs.
 
I've committed to buy the two washers.
 
If you'd like to contribute to them there are several ways you can do it.
 
 
Send a check or money order to
Grace Church
7060 Berry Road
Zephyrhills Fl 33540
attn :Orphan fund
 
Send a check or money order to 
Assembly of God World Missions
1445 Booneville Ave
Springfield MO 65802
Acct # 292122 9
 
Online
 
I'd really like for us to get behind this orphanage!!!
 
 
Their FB page- go like them!
 
Their web page is in the process of being updated.  They are 5 hours from Manila and have sketchy internet- I can relate!
 
 
If you want to ship something directly to them NOT cash
King's Garden Children's Home
Palonatin Road, Upper Sabatan, Orion, Bataan 2102 Philipppines
 
Our church has already helped to do some Christmas shoebox projects. 
 
Just had to add this story I found about the founder of KGCH
she was a missionary until she was 89!!!!!!!!!!   And I think my little tiny family wears me out sometimes!
====================================================
 
 
In Clanton news....
Eleanor the cat (yes this is one of the "kittens) wants to make sure Shad was clean for school today. As he sat reading last night, he got a good cleaning!
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 she got the back of his head too LOL
 
 
 
We had a great weekend. Our oldest son was home from college so that automatically makes it great:)  My heart was heavy as I thought of the families who lost their children to the shooter in Oregon. And my prayers remain with those families who had such strong loved ones that when asked they said "I am Christian" even knowing they were going to be killed. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment